Wednesday, March 14, 2007

LOVIN the sun


I am absolutely LOVING the sunshine we are getting right now. It has been sooo long since I have been able to enjoy the weather and I just realized how much happier I am. It really does change your view and perspectives on life.. or maybe that is just me. I was able to take my little guy to the park the other day and I realized I was not in the middle of all these groups of experienced mothers that have known each other for years. I laughed to myself cause I really felt like I was in a movie where there was cliques and I wasn't welcomed in! I was totally okay with it and just realized that now that I am a mom I will be battling stuff like this from here on out.

I haven't been doing the best at the gym. Last week I made it 3 times but didn't eat so good. This week I have been once so far but plan on going as much as I can. So we will see. I will keep you informed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the park... I love beig able to take my kids to the park. they get warn out, and have so much fun... and they sleep so much better after being at the park for some of the day.

Laura said...

Yay for sun!! I am the exact same way!
Yes, when we're in high school we cant wait to get out only to find that the rest of the world is still acting the same way!! ugh

Morph This said...

Man I can't wait to take my little girl to the park so I can show those other married ladies. Ha. How is the little guy? We seriously need to email again.
Hugs
jenn

PS. Don't feel bad about the gym. I go about once a year.