Monday, August 27, 2007

SOLD



Well our house is officially under contract. I was starting to get nervous! At least I don't have to have it clean all the time now! Geez... that took all my energy. We are sad to leave but we know we are making a smart decision. So now we will have many big decisions to make ahead of us, with a baby on the way:)
Today Isaiah said he wanted pizza for lunch. I decided to go ahead and get it for him. So we went to Pizza Hut and ordered a personal pizza and breadsticks. He was kinda mad at me because he wanted "pizza guy" meaning he wanted the pizza to be delivered. They sure have a mind of their own, don't they?

5 comments:

Lara said...

I'm so glad you don't have to stress about that anymore. We've been thinking about putting ours on the market in the next few years and just thinking about it makes me crazy.
I love the "pizza guy" How cute is that. It's crazy how quickly they pick up on things.

Shelly said...

How exciting for your new house development....hopefully the rest will go smooth!

Jen Herem said...

yah!! Now you can move by me ha-ha!

Unknown said...

I am so glad your house sold. Where are you guys moving? Your little guy is so cute.

Laura said...

Oh, SOOO jealous! We have had our house on the market, bleh!!!!