Monday, July 6, 2009

F U N

We had a good typical 4th of July. We went to the annual Centerville Parade - haven't missed it in years. Isaiah got a whole bag of candy throughout the parade. I swear, that is all that happened the whole time- just candy being thrown. I got to see my lovely friends and then afterwards had girl time with some of my favorite people.. Liz and her mom Kim. We hit up Starbucks then got pedicures afterwards! Jake had his golf tournament with his friends and then we had a bbq that night.

















6 comments:

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

mandy-your kids are oh so cute!!!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Your little girl is a DOLL!

The Skinners said...

How fun! This was the first year Ive missed the good old Centerville parade... can you believe it. I have fun memories of us being in the parades together and tumbling on the street.

Alexis Blackner said...

OK I LOOK REDICULOUS IS THAT DRESS!!!!!!!!! UM, DOLLY!!!!

Cynthia's Blog said...

Sorry we couldn't make the tickets work. I am lame. You all look great.

Britney said...

I miss the C-ville parade. I love the little/hometown feeling!