Friday, December 4, 2009

Fireplace & Stockings..

I finally have a fireplace that I actually get to hang stockings on this year:) So I had to show my fellow bloggers. I hope everyone is having a great holiday so far.
We are keeping busy - from family activities to work to boutiques. It's been nonstop so far and I don't see it getting any slower for the next month. I didn't think I was going to like this time of year but to my surprise I have really enjoyed it so far. Less tv, radio, and internet for me and I enjoy the silence with my kids most of the time. I absolutely cherish the fact that my husband works normal hours now and is home everyday by 5:00 pm. For those who don't know, Jake has worked nights our whole marriage. So I have felt like a single mom most of the time. So to see him walk through the door before the sun is down, it makes my day go that much better.
I would like to send out Christmas cards to anyone that will give me their address.. so either email me or leave me a comment with your address (if you feel comfortable).





4 comments:

Lori's Family said...

I love your stockings. Merry Christmas!

mjs ashworth said...

Super cute stockings! I am glad you are enjoying the Holiday season. I just wish it was a LITTLE warmer...

Merry Christmas!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Love it! Looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

so cute! i love the stockings! have a great holiday! :)