Monday, February 22, 2010

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Is this really my daughter? I ask her to pose and out of 4 shots, this is what I get! ha. However, I am in for it. I have no doubt she is going to break many boys hearts:) She has the sweetest softest voice and the loudest bloody murder scream. She tells me "wub u mom." You can barely hear it.. and she tells Isaiah "STOP" all throughout the day. She doesn't go anywhere without prancing. We all love her so much.. she is very entertaining just like her brother.

Seriously look at those black eyes and eyelashes.. lucky girl!






6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so big! And so beautiful! Miss that sweet face.

Jordan said...

Mandy she is absolutely beautiful! You are definitely in for it with those big brown eyes though...how could you ever say no to anything?

Anonymous said...

she is such a doll!

Lori's Family said...

Cutie Pie London!

Angela Cloyd said...

Oh my gosh Mandy she is beyond beautiful!!

The Skinners said...

She is beautiful. I LOVE her eyes. Seriously watch out when she is a teenager... lock her up!