Saturday, April 17, 2010

Drive-In

Isaiah had a primary activity this morning. They went to the church for a drive-in movie (Toy Story). They were in charge of bringing their own car made out of cardboard. Isaiah is a lucky little boy to have the daddy that he has. Jake stayed up all night making this awesome speed racer. Isaiah kept saying, "Everyone is going to tell me that I have the best car." So when I walked in to pick him up he had this big smile on his face and said, "Mom, I told you- even my teacher said I had the BEST car twice."






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! and what an awesome daddy to stay up all night making that!

Lauren Gardner said...

How cute is that!?

The Skinners said...

What a cute activity and his car is awesome! Jake is a good daddy!

Angela Cloyd said...

He did have the best car! Jake is a cute dad!