Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Scanner fun..

So I had some fun today with my old friend.. my scanner that I just decided to give a little TLC and get it working for me again. So yes you can make fun of some of these pictures, cause there is a ton of dorky pictures on here.. but when I look at them I am reminded of so many good memories with so many people. A lot of you who I blog with are in a few of these photos.. and let me remind you, I don't scrapbook. I attempted at one time in my life when it was "the cool thing to do" but since I decided to be true to my lazy self and put it to a HALT very quickly!










































































































































<>

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Such a fun post, I loved seeing these pics of you growing up! You are seriously so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny! Lins is in most of those pictures - I remember thinking you guys were so old and cool!

Alexis Blackner said...

Ok, these kill me.... Hahaha, i forgot all about New York! We had so many fun times.

Angela Cloyd said...

Those pictures make me want to cry! We have so many amazing memories. I miss you. I think we should plan a cheerleading reunion sometime when Lins is in town. Think how hard we would laugh! Love you Mandy!

The Skinners said...

I agree with Angie! We should do a cheer reunion from good old CJH. Those pictures were so funny to see. I will be there for 3 weeks in July, lets plan something!