Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Princess Festivities..

Meet Princess London.... eating in her castle before her big day.

Taking a pic with the Queen:



Visit with Alice & Wonderland Crew:



Resting with her wings in tact::



Enjoying her day with other Princesses her age (and the Queens):





Visiting with her favorite that day... Cinderella:




Visit with Jasmine:

Along with Arielle:

and onto Peter Pan (for her brother):


Princess London was a little apprehensive to talk to Captain Hook but she stood brave:

Showing her excitement!


Belle:





Her favorite stop.. Princess Tiana and the Frog. The Frog spoke to her and told her his favorite color which was green of course:


Saying goodbye to the festival and off in her Princess carriage:

3 comments:

Chey said...

Sorry I was a little crazy when I saw you at the Dr the other day. Taking three kids with me, not always great. I hope your little cutie is ok and you find out what is wrong. Good luck! She is darling.

Mandy said...

Oh don't worry it was crazy for me too. They had just told me london possibly had something that scared me! It is fun to run to you around town!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! That is the perfect place for your little princess to be! She fit right in!