Monday, October 17, 2011

inspirational

No one ever looks forward to a funeral. In fact I did dread it but once we said goodbye to him and closed the casket, I was able to relax and really try to enjoy the speakers and hearing about all the unforgettable memories we had with him and amazing things he accomplished. I have always been proud to call him my grandfather but after listening at the services, I was in awe of the man he was in the years before I even met him. I don't think I am the only one that was inspired to be a better person when I walked out...

I love and miss my grandpa on a daily basis. Every time I drive pass their home and I see his car, my heart hurts. Life moves on but my heart will not.



















1 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry again about the passing of your grandpa. death is so hard to understand and i am sure your heart will ache a little this whole life. those are beautiful pictures at the funeral/burial (even though it's sort of weird to pose in front of a casket....we did the same thing and it felt awkward??)