Monday, June 4, 2007

Family Golf Tournament

We have a yearly family golf tournament as you read in my previous post... I have some pictures of that day. Isaiah and I had so much fun driving around in the golf cart while watching "daddy" and "bompa"- In fact, Isaiah tried to play with them. I have a really precious picture of my grandpa and Isaiah together. I am so lucky that they've had a chance to really get to know one another.


This next picture is funny because it is my mom on the right side, and her identical twin on the left with Isaiah...



Daddy and son:)



Jake's awesome and expensive swing (he has spent so much money "practicing" this.. ha).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day for you guys! I love your family, they are great people! How is your grandpa doing??

Jen Herem said...

ha-ha I like the 'expensive' comment.. too funny.

Andrea said...

Looks like they had a good time! I love the pic with your son and your grandpa! CUTE!

Sarah said...

OH MY GOSH that picture of your son with grandpa is so darling!!!!!!!! LOVE it!. my DS calls them bompa too. lol

ivygirl said...

Hey thank you for all of your kind words and thoughts i really do appreciate them!!! Your a sweetie!!!