Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Long weekends go way too fast!

Our weekend started out very spontaneous. I decided to stop by a Larry H Miller car sale on Friday and I ended up trading in my Rodeo for a 2003 Honda Civic. I was adamant on doing so because I felt like I was filling up my gas every 4 days and it costs so much! So our payment is higher than it was but I figured we would be saving money in all with the whole gas situation. Saturday my family had a golf tournament up in Preston Idaho -then we came back home and had some friends over for a bbq. We went to church on Sunday and attended all of our meetings and Isaiah was a terror.. wow, was I worn out by the end of the meetings. We then had ANOTHER bbq over at Jake's grandparents house which was nice and then we had some family over for the movie Freedom Writer's. If any of you haven't seen this, I highly suggest it. It is very inspirational.
Monday we went back up to Idaho and had a family reunion up there...
I got called to Young Women's as the sports coach. If any of you know me, you probably are laughing while reading this. Now I have a practice with the girls I don't even know yet on Wednesday and a game on Thursday.. Jake made me pull up the rules on the Internet and print them out.. ha ha! This will be very entertaining!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED freedom writers... i watched it last friday night. It was so good.

michelle said...

How fun that you got a new car! The gas prices have been crazy. I don't blame you at all for wanting a smaller car. We watched Freedom Writers last week. What a wonderful movie. Momaz from MC...Michelle

Andrea said...

Fun to go to Preston, did you happen to see Napoleon while you were there? LOL. Fun to get a new car. I've been toying with the idea of trading in my Tahoe to get better mileage but I just don't think I can part with it!