Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bompa..

I just wanted to let my best friends know how much I care for them and pray for them through this hard time of losing their "bompa"- It really has broke my heart to know of the pain you two are going through each day. He was a good man to so many people but an amazing father to you two (including Shawntea). I know each day will be tough but know I am here for you guys if you ever want to talk. I am glad I got to spend time with you both today- we always find a way to have a good laugh, considering the circumstances.
Love you guys..

3 comments:

Britney said...

You are a good friend. Jen and Lex are blessed to have you...and you them.

Alexis Blackner said...

Thanks, this is so sweet. You know you are part of the family and we love you so much. Each day so far has been harder but it helps to have a friend like you who makes me laugh!

Jen Herem said...

Mandy, thanks for your support the past couple of weeks.. and for making me laugh the other day at lunch. Let's get together this week. Thanks for posting about Dahlia.. you are the best!