Thursday, March 19, 2009

My beauty..

Okay well.. here is a few shots of my London, as if you all haven't seen pictures of her EVERY DAY.. but these are special because it is for her 1st birthday (March 22nd) and also because my friend Jen did them. Jen continues to surprise me with more and more talents that she has up her sleeve for just about everything.. She did an awesome job. If you are interested in looking at her website it is: http://jenheremphotography.blogspot.com/ .
I sure love my little London.. she has given me so much happiness this past year. I told everyone when I was pregnant with her - that she had big shoes to fill with coming after her brother, Isaiah (because of his personality and his good looks.. he he) and she came out with her very own personality that we have all grown to just adore. She definitely holds her own.. if her brother is teasing her, oh boy.. you better watch out. We love her little raspy voice.. she has such a sensitive little spirit.. she will pucker for like 5 minutes before she even starts to cry and my heart just melts. She doesn't do anything she doesn't want to. Isaiah would just perform on demand for me.. with her, she will just sit and stare at strangers as they are talking to her and she actually makes them feel dumb like.. "why are you looking at me??" Just as in these pictures.. she knew I wanted her to smile and she did the opposite the WHOLE time. She LOVES her big brother, and he loves her just as much. Her eyes sparkle when she hears his voice in the other room. It's precious. But one of my favorites is that she loves to snuggle.. she lays down on my chest or my shoulder and I could just stay in that position all day, even if I had important places to be, I would miss them just so I could enjoy that moment. She does everything on "London's time"- she didn't roll over until she was like 9 months old.. and lately she found "her" way of crawling.. she looks like a funny spider. I couldn't be more blessed than to have this child enter my life almost a year ago. In my eyes, she is a perfect miracle.



8 comments:

Ashley said...

so darling! Happy birthday little london! Zaida was the same way with Jen.. SO so serious.. These little girls know what we want so they do the opposite. She is a beauty mandy!

Jordan said...

Wow! They turned out amazing and she is beautiful! I can't wait to see you tonight!

Angela Cloyd said...

Happy Birthday London!!! Can't believe she is a year old already. What you wrote about her is very special. She is such a doll, adorable pictures, way to go Jen! How's tomorrow looking? Let me know in the morning.

Kristin said...

oh my gosh mandy those turned out cute cute CUTE! and I can't even tell it was cold from looking at them! her outfit is adorable and her eyes are GORGEOUS in that last one!

Lori's Family said...

Cute London! She is adorable, I love her outfits. Madeline was the same way. I still can't get her to smile for pictures! One already, they grow up so fast.

whitney holland. said...

Cutest pictures Mandy! Love the black and white one! You totally need to send that in to some baby modeling agency! So Fun to see you last night! Let's get together soon so I can laugh again!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

Mandy-she is so beautiful!! Happy Birthday to London!!

linsey said...

so beautiful!!!! i love your kids!