Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We're back:)

Hey long lost blog pals.. I feel like it's been forever since I have actually created a post. The Martin house is finally moved. We had help from SO many people... thank you so very much. There is NO way.. we could have made it without all that help. We love that we are all feeling well now and in a new house! Last week was absolutely horrific.. from Isaiah getting the stomach flu for 3 days, to myself getting pink eye in both eyes, to packing up, to London being sick.. I have never been so grateful to have a day where we all woke up feeling good!! So much to do to make it a "home" but it is coming along. There is not enough hours in a day -- or energy in a day, to get everything done and take care of two rugrats. But to end this very boring post.. here is my beautiful punkin's in their very own bathroom, which mom LOVES (I've shared a bathroom my whole married life).

7 comments:

Kamie said...

So glad you are all feeling better and I can't wait to see more pics of your house!

Kimberly Lee said...

Yaaa!! Congratulations, it is so exciting to move into a new house. It is alot of work, but totally worth it. I'm glad your family is feeling better, this year has been crazy with the sickness!!

The4DeVore said...

Hi Mand,
Congrats on the new house, Mand! That is so exciting. I love your blog and all the cute pics of your family. Your kids are growing like crazy! I miss you so much. Please, let's get together when your busy life settles down a bit!

Love you! (and your pink-eye pics!)

Lori's Family said...

cute picture!!!!! I am glad you are all feeling better. It will all come together day by day.

Jordan said...

I'm glad to hear you got all moved in...I hate moving and don't envy you in any way! However, owning your own home is awesome and enjoy making it become a "home."

Kristin said...

SO CUTE!! and i love your house! it is so cute inside and if you need any help with anything id be glad to come over and give you a hand!

The Skinners said...

Im so glad you are all feeling better and in the new place! I remember moving up to Alaska and if Chucks parents hadnt been in town... I really dont think we would be settled in even by now! Its a long process, but fun too. I cant wait to see updated pictures when you get all moved in! love ya!