Sunday, August 9, 2009

Inspired (updated link)

So I happened to watch 20/20 about medical mysteries. I wasn't expecting to be as touched as I was watching it. This story really took me by surprise and made me look at life differently. It made me want to be a better person and not take so much for granted. She has an unbelievable story and still is looking for the help she needs to survive. Her amazing fiance has been by her side through everything. He has given up all of his needs, his career he worked hard for, his own independence and happiness... all to take care of the girl he really loves. He's a true man and she deserves to get better for herself and for their future together.
To see her full story, click on this link:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/PainManagement/story?id=7521312&page=1

Before:
After:



1 comments:

gina bina said...

The before and after pictures are pretty dramatic! The link didn't work for me though...I'm dying to know what happened.