Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New.

So lately new things are happening.. London, Isaiah, and I all have new best friends..:) We are lucky to have such good friends just in walking distance of us. I enjoy spending time with them and I just love Natalie's daugther, Callie... London has a tendency to compete with her (sounds like a girl) and Isaiah is in love with her. Callie and London look so much alike.. they are adorable. Isaiah said to me today, "I think Callie is beautiful." UH OH.... These are a few pictures of them at church.. yes I took pictures at church.
Also London has decided after 15 months of being alive, she wants to be a binky lover. Seriously, what baby does that?





3 comments:

Natalie Carver said...

LOL thanks for the ADORABLE post! I love it! I am so ok with it if Isaiah and Callie hook up (and I know Tony will be too!) These pictures are so cute! We need more of them together!

The Skinners said...

That is so fun. Callie does look just like London. Also my sister Brooke wants to be invited to your blog... bbzesiger@hotmail.com

Angela Cloyd said...

You have adorable kids!! I have no advice on the binki thing, Nolan still sleeps with his. :) I say what ever helps him and me sleep at night!