Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pine cones & holly berries.

We had a crazy Christmas.. as usual with celebrating the holidays with each side of the family. With my family we had to get $2 gifts from D.I. for whomever we picked out of a bowl. These first few pictures are what my mom got, as well as Talyn with the gift of the night, her own Aunt Jemima doll. :) he he. By her face, you can tell how excited she was.

And last but not least.. Isaiah always entertaining us with his songs... (what 4 year old sings George Michael songs?)





4 comments:

gina bina said...

That little Isaac is so dang cute! I love how he does his own back-up singing too. Hope your holidays were awesome!!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Such cute kids!! They are growing up so fast!

Natalie Carver said...

You have such a gorgeous family! I am so happy that you had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

so cute of isaiah! i love it!