Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ringing it on in..

2009 was definitely a trying year for me. As a lot of you know a few of the trials I have faced.. so I am really looking forward to a new year. I feel like I can take a deep breath of new refreshed air and look beyond the trials to see solutions, hope, happiness, and contentment. As cliche as that sounds, I really learned how all of those different components are what make up a successful enjoyable life. Who really wants to learn the hard way anyway, right?
The following are pictures of celebration to ending persistent challenges and to many new beginnings. I'm grateful for amazing and supportive people in my life and two little mini me's running around my house creating pure chaos... CHEERS!
P.S I AM NOT ON PRIVATE ANYMORE, if anyone wants to change that on their own blogs (if you haven't already noticed). I guess you can say I'm being brave:) It's just a test.. this could change again shortly. Sorry for my erraticsness...he.

















2 comments:

The Skinners said...

I hope 2010 is a great year for you. You deserve it! It looks like you had fun over the holidays with your family. Santa did good!

gina bina said...

Cheers to you my beautiful friend! Let's hope that 2010 is a better year for all of us :). And kudos for being brave, you really are amazing, and I miss you like crazy.