Friday, February 25, 2011

not one, not two, but...

the big 3 coming up this next month for my brown eyed girl. So our good girlfriend Jenny from Simply Sublime Photography came over and had a full on play date with her. It was the most fun playdate for her cause she was able to do whatever she wanted with MY make-up, her doll, dressing up, and reading books! Jenny really knows how to rock these fun themed pictures. That's what I call a photoshoot. These pictures are to die for. I just want to jump through the picture and stunt her growth, would that be bad? :)





















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had so much fun with you guys! london is just too adorable! and you did really good letting her go crazy with your make up! :)

Lori's Family said...

These are precious! I wish I had some like this of my girls. London is such a beautiful girl. They grow up too fast.

Chey said...

wow! what a cutie

Angela Cloyd said...

Mandy she is one beautiful little girl. You have got to be so proud! Adorable pictures. I can't believe she is three...time flys!

sissyann said...

She is beautiful!!

The Skinners said...

Those are sooo cute! I love them because they capture what she loves to do at this age and will be so fun to look back on. Shes beautiful!