Monday, May 2, 2011

Vegas f-u-n

Enjoyed a 4 day vacay in Vegas. J had an Ebay convention to attend to for work, and he took me along. Thankfully we have another couple that we are good friends with and Jake works with husband.. so us 4 were able to all go together! It was nice to relax during the days while the boys had to answer questions to all the Ebay sellers and buyers all day.. then at night we always had something to look forward to. One night we went to La Reve, which was a lot of fun for me. I was captivated the whole time then I look over at J's reaction and he is ASLEEP!! Unreal. Besides that, I loved the break from my every day routine but let's just say I'm not a fan of the customer service in Vegas at all! I got to the point where I was becoming calloused when I talked to people cause I was used to everyone being rude... that was not so great but overall I'll give the quick get-a-way a total of 7 out of 10.
We were lucky to have my sis in law fly in from Denver to watch our babies. I was a little nervous that she would throw the towel in while in the middle of the job but I was so grateful to come home to perfection... how come the kids are great for everyone but me?









6 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Love the pictures!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!

Angela Cloyd said...

I'm so glad that you two got a little get a way!! Looks like so much fun, and you look gorgeous in every picture!

The Skinners said...

How fun! You do look gorgeous! Love the brown hair!

Anonymous said...

how fun! you look gorgeous as always! glad you got to have a little time without the kids! :)

Unknown said...

Your vacation seemed great too. You look tan and beautiful. And I second the brown hair-love it!!

Natalie Warner said...

You have such a darling blog! As you probably found out, I rarely update my blog. Yours looks so updated regularly! Good for you. Great pictures of Vegas. What a fun getaway. You look beautiful!