Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Running Barefoot is Highly Overrated.

You know what is so sad? I couldn't wear these IF I wanted to! I always knew one day somehow someway my disability would be shown in one way or another! Darn "Running Barefoot" shoes. Thanks a bunch! ;) Wait, maybe just maybe if Dr Phil or Dr Oz get a hold of this post they will find a way to personalize a pair designed specifically only for my very "special"  webbed toes. 


Side note: Can you imagine how silly they would look?? hehehe. You have my permission to laugh just this once about me.. only once.


p.s. My poor poor children-. Who knows what 2020 will bring when it comes to new inventions that have to show off their beautiful (handed down from their mommy) webbed toes. Good luck Buz & Londs. Remember Mommy always told you that "different is special." lol.

1 comments:

gina bina said...

You make me smile! And yes, I'll for sure need to hit up your shop for some bows :)