Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Utah's Most Eligible Bachelor

I am about to introduce to you one of Utah's most eligible Bachelor, Aaron Fluhman. If you don't know him, you are missing out. He is an amazing friend of ours and we are spotlighting him because he deserves a beautiful, smart, witty, lovable woman in his life. He has too many great qualities to pass up on. He is what we call my "2nd" husband because he helps me in ways Jake can't (keep it clean people). He takes out my trash when I need him to and he is an amazing uncle to my kiddos. I grabbed some photos I had of him throughout a few years and thought I would throw this out there cause I want nothing more than to show off our friend that is dear to our hearts and find him his future girlfriend or wife. I know many of you that see this must know of a single girl or single mom in your lives that think this would be a good match or even just friends. It's all about who you know! :) If you are interested in getting his information or have a question, message me or leave a comment!

Until then, let's find this man a woman!










1 comments:

Nicole said...

There are so many cute single girls in our ward!!