Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Happy 4th Birthday to London Grace.
There is so many things that she does in our family to complete it. She is the most stubborn person in the family for sure. Isaiah always says, "London gets everything she wants if she whines." Hate to admit that. She loves to act like a gremlin. If she plays house or dress up, she always shuts her door so no one can watch her, she is shy like that. She has to dip everything she eats, even her chew able vitamin. I think her favorite food really is ranch or ketchup. She is sensitive yet a tough cookie and will physically fight her brother. She wins every fight with her screaming every battle. She loves to shop with her mama. Loves to lay down with daddy because she says she feels safe. She loves to watch me do makeup. Every person that babysits her says she is the best and easiest child to babysit. If she has to throw up, she tries really hard to just keep it in her mouth until she makes it to the toilet (she started this by age 2). She loves her sleep and gets irritated when waken up. On everyone's birthday, I make them breakfast in bed and walk in with a candle in it and wake them up by singing happy birthday with the rest of the family (family tradition passed on from my mom). As we did it this year with London, she was so upset that we woke her up that she screamed at us and told us to get out. She went back to sleep! So Isaiah ate her waffle with the candle in it. LOL. FAIL. Yesterday she said, "Mom I'm not shy with guys anymore, just girls." uh oh. FAIL. She barely talks to any stranger and yet on her birthday, everywhere we went she told everyone it was her birthday. Thought it was so cute!
We love our London. Can't believe she is the big 4!
20 questions* : answered by London
1. What is your favorite color? Pink, I mean black.
2. What is your favorite toy? Ariel
3. What is your favorite fruit? bananas
4. What is your favorite tv show? Yo Gabba Gabba. It's funny, those guys and girls there mouth doesn't move.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chocolate milk and corn dogs and cereal (lol).
6. What is your favorite outfit? Any dress.
7. What is your favorite game? Princess game on Leapster.
8. What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? A giraffe. Because their necks are so long.
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle, twinkle little star.
11. What is your favorite book? Barbie book that has opposites and colors to open.
12. Who is your best friend? Isaiah (oh how sweet).
13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? jump on the trampoline.
15. What is your favorite drink? chocolate milk and root beer.
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my new teddy bear from my birthday.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cereal.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? chicken and rice.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a mermaid. :)
Posted by Mandy at 11:25 AM