Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sequel ...

It went great! I am glad I pushed myself out of my comfort zone and routine and took this party on. I had a small group of friends show up and a group of family members. Everyone got to know everyone. There were a few people that didn't show up but that was okay... I just realized how grateful I was for friends and family to support me and some of them having a long drive to even be there. Yes my son was dancing and smell all the scents and singing to the top of his lungs. He loves company :)
Last night made me realize how fun life can be if we just get in there and get involved and enjoy the small little things with our family and friends.
I am grateful for my husband (Jake) helping me out before he went to work by cleaning up for me.
I am even thinking about now becoming a consultant for this company... love the product and love how it brings women together.

0 comments: