Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Time for complaining :)

Hmm I am re-discovering my body and my patterns that are so unhealthy. Every day after work it is lunch time and then time for Isaiah to take his nap. I should be getting stuff done around the house with the limited time I have at home however, I am so exhausted. I go to lay down and I just toss and turn the whole time. So I waste time and I am still tired. It's so frustrating!
Then I have always believed I had stomach ulcers that burn between my ribcage and have always had upper back strain. I am now realizing that they are related. If my stomach burns, my back hurts... or if my back hurts, my stomach burns. Hmmmm this is very confusing to me. I am stumped. I feel so unheathly right now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been there with the whole nap thing. it is like you want a nap too much, so your body just won't allow it. it is so frustrating. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Becca said...

you poor thing! have you seen a doctor about this? i would for sure go checked out. i hope you feel better and get some rest!

Morph This said...

Maybe you're pregnant! With a girl! And our girls could be eachothers first long distance pen pals! How fun would that be. Just kidding. That is terrible that you are feeling like this. Hope you are feeling better soon.. anything I can do?

charli said...

I have been feeling very similarly the past few weeks (ok, months) so i have cut out white flour and sugar (well, almost, I am human) and organized and simplified. I really have to think "is this really something I need to do?" and I have to think about if it will make me happy or my daugther or husband happy. If not, I don't do it. Its those dang "extras" that get in the way!

Anonymous said...

That sounds miserable. I hope you are feeling better now!