Thursday, July 5, 2007

I Have Been Tagged...


4 Jobs I've held:
1. Administrative Assistant
2. Manager at tanning salon
3. Customer service/ Paralegal
4. Compliance officer (legal)

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. Oceans 11 and 13
2. You've Got Mail
3. Nacho Libre
4. Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood

Places I Have Lived:
1. Centerville, Utah
2. Bountiful, Utah
3. Farmington, Utah
4. Salt Lake City, Utah
(all very exciting I know)

T.V. Shows I Enjoy
1. Oprah
2. The Office (so so great)
3. Dr Phil
4. Days of Our Lives (yes I admitted it)
5. So You Think You Can Dance

Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. Puerto Vallerta, Mexico
2. Nashville, Tennnessee
3. Florida
4. Michigan

Favorite Foods
1. chinese food
2. Happy Sumo
3. Keva Juice
4. Paradise Bakery

Websites I visit (almost daily)
1. Yahoo account
2. Favorite blogs
3. Myspace
4. ksl.com
5. tmz.com (ha ha)
6. SOS

Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. on vacation relaxing
2. on a shopping spree
3. gym
4. eating at Happy Sumo

Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!

1. Jen
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

Now you 4 copy this and tag 4 other people! Have fun!

0 comments: