Thursday, July 5, 2007

Officially for sale!


Okay to those of you who read this blog.. Some of you know this already and some of you don't. I am sad to say we are selling our home already after a year of being in it. We have felt we need to do this.. whether we really want to or not. We are going to sacrifice for a while and save some money so we can start investing our money and set us up for our future. If we don't do it now, we never will. This is not an easy thing for us to do, especially after we just really got acquainted with our ward. It makes me sad but I know we are doing what we are supposed to for our family. I love the people in my ward and hope I can keep close with them... We already have people coming through it tonight...

8 comments:

kierstin said...

Hey Mandy,

that sucks that you are having to leave your new house so soon. I think it is such a scary step to follow you gut on things like this. I hope that you save lots of money so you can be old and rich someday :) Good Luck selling your house! --Kierstin

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you have to sell your home. I know the feeling about having to sell. We weren't in our last home for more then 6mths before we had to sell. Good luck!

Caitlin and Mike said...

Good for you for doing what will be best for your family's future, even if it's not easy! I'm sure you will be thanking yourself in a few years!

And I loved your answers in your last post. I too LOVE the Happy Sumo! So goood!

Kizzie said...

Good luck selling the house! I hope everything works out for the best!

Melissa E Photography said...

It's so great that you guys are following your heart. What a tough decision! I can't imagine going to back to being an apt. dweller after living in a house. Good luck, and keep us posted.

Laura said...

Are you going to be renting or living with parents? We are doing the same thing. We're selling our home that we love so much. We're moving in with my husbands parents and paying off our cars, student loans, credit cards and saving money for our house. Otherwise we'll just always be "behind" It is a sacrifice now but will help so much down the road!

Tammy said...

Oh Mandy!! I am so sorry to hear this! What a HUGE bummer! I totally understand this since we live in my inlaws basement appt. It is just hard these days! Is your home listed? Where can I find it on the web?

Morph This said...

Oh my gosh I am so behind. I can't believe that you have to move already! Don't sweat it though, it will be nice to be able to save money.. I've been an apartment dweller for my whole marriage.. Next year is our year though!