Monday, December 10, 2007

World's Smallest House.. ha

I thought I should post this because it gave me a good laugh.. My sister was having a really bad day and not in the smiling mood and we were driving to get some food by my house and I glanced at this smallest house I've ever seen. I am sure there is smaller homes than this but this just shocked me because in all the years I have lived in this area, I have never seen this house. It was so cute and shocking, that we both busted up laughing.. there is no way a normal sized person could fit in the back door that we saw! It was nice that it helped my sister smile for at least a few minutes that day...

3 comments:

Britney said...

Oh my gosh! What a funny house!

Glad to hear your back!

Your tree looks awesome! Ours is 4 feet tall, ha ha!

Unknown said...

How was the move? How is the new house? Post pics when you get a chance. Happy unpacking!

Sarah said...

how funny. don't you love it when something so small cheers you up.