Friday, February 22, 2008

Back safe and sound..

So I took my Denver trip and had a blast. I didn't go into labor on the plane either:) She is still in my belly.. Jake and I had a good time spending time together out there and also spending time with his family. They love Isaiah so much, so it is nice to see them together. I met Jake's old basketball coach that I have heard so much about and a lot of his friends for high school. They are all really nice people. I look up to Jake for trying to stay in contact with them because I have a hard time doing that and I live in the same area as all my friends..
Now it is countdown time and I am not ready for her to come yet! It's hard to know where to start so I will just got catch up on my shows for starters...ha.

6 comments:

whitney holland. said...

This is the FIRST time I have heard somebody say they are not yet ready for the baby to come! I am excited to see her!

Britney said...

When are you due? Glad you had fun on your trip!

whitney holland. said...

Hey Mandy I don't have your cell number! I am going to try and make it to the shower...I have another party from 10-1 in Farmington and not sure I will be able to get out to SLC by 2! I have something for you though and I want to come see you if I don't make it! Hopefully though I will see you soon!

Jen Herem said...

Glad you had a fun trip.. Let me know if you need help getting started on anything.. like watching shows.. ha!

whitney holland. said...

Many email me your cell phone number so I can plan a time to come see you and give you London's gift! I am so sad that I couldn't make it today looks like it was a big success. And p.s. you look DARLING!

The Ralls said...

Hey. Sorry I couldnt make it to the shower. I have just got A LOT going on right now. UGH. Anyway, I want to come see you and bring you your gift... I just have to finish it first... ha ha ha. I will give ya a call.