Friday, February 1, 2008

Taking chances..

So Jake has a high school basketball game he has been wanting to attend (at his old high school) in Denver for quite sometime now.. he really wants me to go and meet his old friends. So I think, I really need to be the supportive wife that I should be, so I agree. Don't worry that it is during my 34th-35th week of being pregnant. First of all, if I go into labor there or in the "sky" I will freak, second of all how in the world can I make a good impression meeting these people being soo swollen and pregnant as I waddle in!!!?? I am dying. So I must have a few cute outfits to take to at least make me feel decent. So I am doing some shopping...

6 comments:

Shelly said...

I hope you have a good time and the baby waits until you get back. Have fun!

Jen Herem said...

I hope Lil London can wait till you get back! You will look cute in anything you wear.. after all, it's only a tennis ball! ha-ha

Kierstin said...

They might not let you fly. Check with the airlines to see if they have any rules or guidelines on that one. Most airlines require you to have a doctors note stating that you are safe to fly. Good Luck!

Mandy said...

Ya I already cleared it through my doc.. thanks though:)

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

How much fun!!! I love the name London, so cute!! You will be such a great Mom! Have a wonderful time! Love ya!

The Skinners said...

good luck, you are a nice wife. I went to North Carolina which is an 8-9 hour drive and I was 36 weeks. I had nightmares of going into labor while I was there, but all went well. You will make a good impression for sure, you look great!