Friday, February 15, 2008

My special husband...


I just wanted to share a few moments since it is the day after Valentine's to tell you why I am so lucky to be married to him...
*Disclaimer* Doesn't mean marriage is always easy:) Thought I should throw that in there..
He makes me laugh harder than anyone else can. We have the same sense of humor and so we constantly find things to laugh at. He is a really funny and witty guy.
He is such a "giver" in the sense that if he knows someone is struggling, he will find away to help out. He is really good at that and it is an attractive quality to have.
If I have a complaint, he listens to me and really tries to understand me and validate it.
He is a good example in so many ways to me but never judgemental in anyway shape or form. That makes me love him more every day.
I am never surprised with how hard he works to take care of his family. AND I KNOW WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT his family is the most important thing in his life. I love to watch him with our son. They are best friends and he is such an amazing father... anyway, I could go on and on.. but he is a great man that loves to help people out when in need...I respect him as my husband and I am proud to call him my husband.
THANKS FOR BEING YOU! I love you jake-

3 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Thank you for sharing this. I love Valentines day... it's so nice to realize how lucky we are and what wonderful Husbands we have and to think about how much we need to appreciate them. Love ya!!

Britney said...

Cute post. Tell Jake hi!

Hope your feeling OK!

Jen Herem said...

Ya, your hubby isn't half bad! ha!

Love both you guys! You make cute kids!