Monday, January 26, 2009

Gramps

I'm really so grateful my two kids have been able to spend time with my special grandpa. Its been so hard to watch him struggle and letting go and having people take care of him. He is in good spirits which was so nice to see this weekend. I left the place he was staying at, super depressed. To see all these people that are living off of machines day after day after day. It was so nice to see grandpa cracking some jokes. I am sure the staff appreciates having him there. He is lucky for having them but I think they are equally lucky to have him as a patient.

1 comments:

Angela Cloyd said...

It is so hard to see your Grandpa in a hospital. He has always been so independent. I am sure he keeps the nurses and Doctors laughing. I am sure seeing you and your kids lifts his spirits so much.