Monday, June 28, 2010

P to the C

So I got a great gift on Father's Day.. funny that it wasn't my day but still somehow Jake surprised us with a long weekend up in the beautiful Park Citay. I'm so grateful we have our friends that we can go with and enjoy these eventful and spontaneous moments we have!

The hotel we stayed at was gorgeous placed right on "the" mountain top where all of our little activities were and when you cracked open our villa window it opened up to the steam of all the hot tubs that drain into the pool on the lower end. It was such a nice place to stay. I could even enjoy just sitting in and watching out the window at all hours.

Unfortunately our little angel was somewhat of a party stopper by choosing to get sick all over Jake while we were out and about Sunday night. Too much kool aid I suppose:)

I was so proud of Isaiah- he never imagined himself being able to get enough courage to go down the alpine slide and not to mention the most frightening part, the chair lift up the mountain! Jake took him aside and said a few magic words to him and next thing I know, Isaiah trusted in his daddy and put his brave face on- He overcame something on that day and I watched it right before my eyes.. made me a proud mommy.

























2 comments:

Jordanian Princess said...

Cute pictures! Your family is so beautiful :-)

Lori's Family said...

Fun. I still have to send you my paparazzi pics down the slide.