Thursday, June 10, 2010

shoes.



Dear new pair of shoes,

I want you to know that you made my week by coming into my life. It couldn't have been a better time. As I was walking around sluggish in my very sad, old, and depressed "mommy flats" - there you were sparkling in the store in the corner of my eye. There was no question on whether there was enough cash in my checking account, I found a way to make the purchase even if that meant my kids couldn't eat for a week until payday. I vow to wear you everyday even while mowing my lawn, cooking dinner, or even taking my children camping. I promise now to forgive you for future blisters or more pain in my bunions because I know that regardless of how I am feeling on the inside, I look fabulous on the out. I couldn't ask for a better new best friend.

I love you already-

Your new owner.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this post! shoes are the best! and...they don't talk back or whine like kids! lol

Mandy said...

Wow, those are REALLY cute. Love them!!!