Wednesday, December 29, 2010

6 big years.

Six whole years ago, I gave birth to my first baby boy. I went into labor on Christmas day and he didn't want to arrive until 4-5 days later. He was a stubborn little guy. Even after I was given pitocin, he still had to be c sectioned out and yes he had a very large coney head :) We named him Isaiah Alexander Martin and somehow someway we started calling him Buzzy and it's been stuck ever since. If anyone knows Isaiah, they know he is an old soul in a young body. He teaches me so many things. I can always count on Isaiah to keep me on my toes and entertained. He is a very attentive big brother to London and I know that as they grow together, I can always count on him protecting her through what they go through. He is the child that is everybody's friend and he always wakes up with a smile on his face because he loves life. He honestly lights up my life and although he may be hard at times, I know he will be a great leader and will always love me. I'm lucky to raise this special and unique child and I hope I can be the mommy he needs through the years.

Happy Birthday Isaiah! :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox