Sunday, December 19, 2010

change


Change is good, I think.. well I hope for this circumstance it is.

My family (the whole gang... parents, sister & their families) are deciding to ditch the ordinary Christmas and going to switch it to a Cabin Christmas. We are heading for the hills to stay in a very large beautiful cabin up in Heber City for a few nights. We are taking a Christmas tree up there and going to do it the old school way by doing popcorn string along with handmade ornaments. I'm actually really excited to stay in doors and simplifying Christmas this year by not running from house to house in a 24 hour span. With the women in my family, I have no doubt that it will be very eventful! Life is too short not to adventure out and try new things.. so we might as well start now :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds so nice and relaxing! have a great time! merry christmas!

Kari Badell said...

That does sound very nice & relaxing. I'm kinda jealous. Have a merry Christmas!

The Skinners said...

sound fun! Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Unknown said...

sounds great! we did that last year and it was the best christmas yet. hope you guys enjoy yourselves-merry christmas!