Monday, January 31, 2011

OVERLOAD


So yes I am in full blown overload mode. I know it probably seems as though I am always mentioning another "project" I am into but I have a lot of drive and idea's and I want to make sure to find the one that is most fulfilling and have a potential future. Most of my closest friends know that one huge passion of mine has been collecting, using, researching, and talking makeup! I love to use nice and expensive makeup but I also have been like everyone else and have been on a major budget, so I can't just go out and buy whatever color I want. So I have been enjoying comparing one expensive cosmetic to the less expensive cosmetic. Everyone wants to know how to use the makeup that they already have in their "caboodle" hehe. So that will be something I do on this new site of mine. I love to help myself out along with others. Become a follower so you can get the udpates on reviews,items that are comparable but not in price, tips and techniques, and what products are out there. You can also hire me to do makeup for pictures, dances, weddings, or just a new "get out of your rut" makeover!

New blog is: www.makeupbymandy.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Britney said...

Looks good Mandy! I'm a 'follower' :)

Bayles Clan said...

seriously love cran-energy! nice choice and i love they way you are doing the blog

Mandy said...

Thanks guys! Nan.. what part do you like with my blog?