Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Family golf day


We were lucky enough to have Jake home for Family Home Evening on Monday night. This is the first time in months! We decided to be courageous and take Isaiah out golfing on a real golf course to enjoy the weather. We had a blast. Jake got to practice while I enjoyed watching and playing with Isaiah. Isaiah had so much fun trying to find the golf balls everywhere. When I asked him to be quiet, he would be quiet and whisper. Isaiah really looked up to his daddy watching him play and I think Jake was having fun showing his son his favorite hobby and sharing it with him. Afterwards we ended the night with a few sundaes from Baskin Robbins :) Hmmm yummy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had So much fun at your FHE.

manda carol said...

Your boys are so cute. Sounds like a fun FHE. Now you've got me craving ice cream though---
Hope you're continuing to feel good. See you around!

Andrea said...

Sounds like you had a fun night! I'm with manda though, now you've got me thinking of a sundae!