Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Friend's Baby Shower









This past weekend we had a baby shower for Jen. It was a lot of fun and nice to see everyone. I won the contest (I was determined to win) of the baby food testing and knowing what it was.. I about threw up, but HEY I WON. ha. There was a lot of yummy food we made. It was too bad that it rained but we made it a fun day. I hope Jen enjoyed it. I can't wait for baby Nixen to come out and play...Don't those strawberries look heavenly? (oh and don't make fun of my awesome face I made while getting a picture taken and doing make up for my friend... I also won ugliest face of the year :) )

5 comments:

Emily said...

Your cupcakes look devine! How fun!

Andrea said...

All of that food looks so good! You look cute in that pic too!

michelle said...

It looks like the shower was a hit! What cute pictures. I am so glad that you feeling better.

Morph This said...

Oh man.. that all looks so good. Mine is this Saturday. I can't believe that it is almost time for the baby. You look great by the way.

Jen Herem said...

Thanks again... you're such a DOLL!