Wednesday, May 2, 2007

update oh and Dancing with the Stars...


I am like a new person... on prescriptions but at least feeling normal again. It was hard for me to give in to them but I am glad I did. Now I just worry about being "stuck" on them. But for now I just want to relax for a bit :)

I've been watching Dancing With The Stars and I listened to an interview with Ian Ziering today and he is 43 years old!!! Dang... he looks really good and I love to watch him dance. I also get sad watching everyone dance because I danced my whole life so I have this passion for it and I don't get to fulfill it! I would love to be out there dancing..

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Glad to know that you're feeling better. I know what you mean about Steve Sanders lol...He looks pretty good for being that old!

michelle said...

Wow! I didn't realize he was 43! I really enjoy Dancing with the stars. I am so glad that your feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you have figured out your health. It is the most important thing, you need to be healthly. Good for you.

Ian is 43? holy moly, he so doesn't look llike he is 43. (i almost said "he doens't look THAT OLD" but then relized that I once said that 30 was OLD, and I will be thirty in a couple of years. So now I don't think that 43 is that old anymore... :)