Wednesday, May 7, 2008

6 week check up!

So I went in today to get my 6 week check up and they say everything looks good and I have the okay to get back to the gym.. I am SO excited to get back and hopefully get my body back!! It's hard being inbetween pregnancy clothes and your normal clothes... I am definitely not losing the weight like I did with Isaiah. I also got the IUD today.. I am excited to have that and not have to worry about birth control anymore! What a relief... Oh and the best news of it all is that London slept from 11:30-6:00 am ... Let me just tell you how great that was. Now if it would stay that way right??

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I have to say, I love London's pedicure. Too cute.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Don't you just love when the Doctor give you the o-k to get back to the gym! I remember how excited I was-lol! :) I am sure you look great! I can't wait to see more pictures of London- she is a doll! Love ya!!