Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This never really happens, does it?

Soo for years I have always said to my best friends, wouldn't it be so cool if we lived next door to each other? We could hang out all day and night... (party like rockstars), basically have live in babysitters (ha ha- JOKE), bbq's, etc... Well it is OFFICIAL.. Jen is moving two feet away from my townhome!!! Who does this really happen to?? How lucky am I? I told her we could open up our blinds in the morning from our master bedrooms and wave!! ha ha. We are going to be the new Wisteria lane on Desperate Housewives... WATCH OUT. Just so you know Jen, I'll have a sign up on my door when my husband is home and you can't just walk in our room.. ha. Start the countdown...

7 comments:

Jen Herem said...

Excuse my french, but HELL YES! I am so excited! I can't even express it in words! I never thought this would really go down but it is!! 3 weeks!!

Jen Herem said...

P.S. I think it's Wysteria Lane hahahaha.. I get to be Susan, all skinny and pregnant. You can be Gaby.. you already got her body and attitude!

love ya so muches!

Mandy said...

No more corrections Jen... I will hunt you down. haha. I meant to do that:)

Cynthia's Blog said...

Lucy and Ethyl look out.

Tammy said...

How freakin FUN!!! My best friend finally moved to Utah after 7 years and now she has been here for 3 yrs and I LOVE it!! There is nothing like a best friend who you can count on!! Congrats!! I am excited for the both of you! :)

Unknown said...

Hey mandy,
It's Meg(reese) Rolfson. HOw the heck are ya? Your little one is so dang cute, how old is she now? come check us out,rolfsonfamily.blogspot.com. another question, Shay had mentioned something to Jake but Preschool.. we are filling up in our 3 year old class, didn't know if you were still interested. let me know. lets keep in touch!
meg

Pretzel's World said...

Yay for you!! How much fun would that be! I am very jealous! GOOD friends are hard to find! Enjoy every second!!