Sunday, April 5, 2009

Highlights..

Alright well we had lots of fun this week and weekend.. almost too much fun. Jake started out the week by celebrating my birthday a little bit every day.. from waking up to a gift card for my "special drink" to flowers to surprising me and taking me shopping.. to a nice dinner with friends and family. I also was able to get my hair colored and cut. Thank you to Amanda for being the best hairstylist and thank you Tara, Debra, Danielle, and my mom for watching my nutty kids off and on throughout the week. I feel like I've been a better mom this week.. maybe it's because I was being spoiled:) Then this weekend we had two birthday parties for two special boys to attend to. Our Saturday was absolutely eventful. My kids were beat.. they even slept in until 9 am this morning. Here is a few random pictures.. some from when a bunch of us girls went out to lunch with all of our kids (table of a million).. and then London looking stunning and trying to walk.



2 comments:

Kristin said...

how fun! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I SO didn't even know it was your birthday this week! what is your "special drink?" London looks adorable as always and isn't that Robintino's? Yummmmm...

Jen Herem said...

robintinos was nuts.. let's see, 8 kids? seriously.. who brings 8 kids to lunch?