Thursday, April 30, 2009

Girls, girls, girls..

I have been so lucky to go out and enjoy a few nights without any kids and with lots of good friends and great food. Jake has been an amazing husband and father.. he just knows I need a break, so he watches our kids without any complaints. He knows that I will be checked into a hospital otherwise:) Over this last weekend Tara, Jamie, Angie, and I planned a night out and to go to our drill/dance team alumni concert. I seriously don't think I have laughed that hard in maybe 2 years. I was laughing so hard, tears were literally streaming down my face. THANK YOU ANGIE! :) Here is a few pictures from each night!







5 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there. How was concert?

Kristin said...

oh how fun!! I'm jealous! Girls night needed here... let's plan something!

Cheryl said...

I asked Keri why Annie's friends that danced weren't there (aka you). When Keri practiced on Linda's lawn for me days before the concert I had both tears and snot from laughing so hard. She wasn't warmed up and it was awesome to see her cheese ball grin working it so hard. Those Richards don't screw around when it comes to dancing!!

Mandy said...

Looks fun! I need a night out with the girls. You look beautiful as ever!

Angela Cloyd said...

It was such a fun night!!! I don't think we stopped laughing! We need to do it more often. You are such a dear friend. Love you!