Friday, April 3, 2009

My current favorite things..

Okay here they go..
Pledge furniture polish.. best thing for my new furniture and table. Use it all the time.

Windex.. I have been harassed terribly for this one since I married Jake. I have a bottle of Windex in every room.. it is my cleaner for all things:)

Best toilet cleaner ever. Takes the hard water rim, right out of the toilet bowl!



I am a peanut butter queen... and this is the best peanut butter I have ever had.


MY MOUTH LOVES THIS TOOTHBRUSH. Colgate 360!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok so if you love natural peanut butter, go to smiths market place and you can grind your own! It is the best we have had and it is cheaper than buying it in a bottle. Try it!

Lori's Family said...

The Works! I am so lucky I even got a live demonstration of it's power!!! Ha ha. You are so funny Mandy.

Jen Herem said...

this is so funny, i was thinking about doing this same thing on my blog.

Kimberly Lee said...

Ok...we are way too much alike it's scary!!! I love all those things, I use that exact toilet cleaner and same toothbrush!! :) But, have you tried the pledge wipes?? Love them!!