Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall 2010

I love looking at these pictures. What Jake and I have created is beyond words.. love my family more than chocolate! hehe (anyone who knows me, knows that is a whole bunch).
I loved going with the Harris family to see the Witches at Gardner Village and going on the scavenger hunt. We had a lot of fun. I am glad to have amazing neighbors that I can laugh with and count on.
I can't leave the details of my no good, terrible BAD DAY this week:
Woke up, took Isaiah to school.
Decided to stop by friend Cassy's house to get London's shoes. After realizing she wasn't home, walked back to my car to realize the door was locked. I thought that for sure the drivers side was opened, so I walked around calmly to find out that that was locked as well. In the car: London (newly potty trained with little girl underwear on), keys in the ignition (but not on), phone ringing but can't do anything about it, and music as loud as possible on (London accidentally turned it up with her foot). Out of the car: ME. I thought, "oh she will listen to me on how to unlock it, no big deal." Oh boy was I wrong! She is very smart but OH SO STUBBORN. So the minute that I started to panic and getting upset that she wouldn't listen to me- so she decided to sit down on the floor and go through my purse and open each piece of gum individually and stuffing them in her mouth one at a time.. while completely ignoring me. After 25 minutes of this, I went to neighbors houses asking to use their phone. At this point London was crying- it was pure chaos. I finally called the police. After they get there, Cop tries to persuaded me to leave her and run up to my house by saying this, "She's not getting any calmer and she isn't going anywhere, so go ahead and run up to your house." I run up a few blocks to look for my extra set of keys while the police stay with her screaming bloody murder. So grab my keys after being completely out of breath and decide that I better put on my old cob webbed rollerblades and rollerbladed back down so I could get there faster! hahahaha. I looked like an idiot, but I didn't care. What we will do for our kids, right?? So as if that wasn't a bad start of my morning...
I start driving up to the store after and I get pulled over by other cops and get a ticket! At this point, I'm literally tearing up while talking to the cop. So I go and do a little of Retail Therapy and buy me a few things to feel better, while thinking of paying for the ticket was going to be really expensive, so I had buyers remorse. So I stop at the gas station and fill up and leave to go to the pharmacy just to realize my beloved debit card was missing. Remember using it at Maverik and left it on top of the gas pump. At this point I am ready to surrender. I get to Maverik to find NO DEBIT CARD. I drive home in complete silence as if I don't hear a word from kids or any ringing from my phone. Get home and report my card lost or stolen. What a day.. this will go down in history for me. No one can top that day.. I bet ya!














































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! we are going there tomorrow. i love fall!

Cheryl said...

Rollerblades! I'm so sorry for your day but the rollerblades made me laugh pretty good. Can imagine the cop looking up to see a young hot mom, distressed, flying by in rollerblades. :)

gina bina said...

You two are pretty much a model factory!!

Unknown said...

what a terrible day!! darn cop should've had some pity. those pictures are so super cute and i love the ones of them at the pumpkin patch.

The Skinners said...

Such fun pictures! What a cute family.