Sunday, October 10, 2010

Same result, less moola.

So more than a year ago I was in a major skin dilemma. I was oily in some spots and really dry and flaky in other spots on my face. I coudln't find the right cleaner and moisturizer combo to help improve my skin. One day I was at Nordstrom's and discovered this rare treasure. It honestly smoothed out my face without making me feel like a grease ball! The magic ingredient is the collagen.. Here is the exact details of the product: An ultra-fluid lotion formulated with special-effect silicones. Calms and soothes the skin, blots away excess oil, and evens out skin redness. Improves the lay down and application of foundation or powder. This is only 1 ounce and I could easily go through it in a month but I was trying so very hard to use it sparingly... because it is $28.00/bottle...



After going a few months without it and feeling like I was overdue for it, I came upon this beauty... I was hesitant to even attempt it but I read the label and it had a lot of the same ingredients in this bottle as well and guess what? It was a 2 ounce bottle for only $16.99!! I have been going moisturizer happy for the past little while now! No more last minute trips to good old Nordstrom's if I don't need to! Try this moisturizer out, it's amazing and I won't go back to anything else..

Who doesn't want to know about a great deal? We all have items that we love to have that aren't a necessity so it makes it a lot more comfortable when we know we are getting the same item for a way different price! I'll keep ya'all posted on more items I find with similar situations.. we need to look out for each other!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome! I'm for sure gonna go get some! Thanks for the suggestion!

Mandy said...

I have the same problems, thanks for posting! I will definitely try this out. I have the Mac stuff too ... loved it, but you are right, too much money.

Ric and Meagan said...

LOVE the primer!!! I got some and agree, I use that and olay toner