Monday, October 4, 2010

F.A.L.L

I'm sure I am not way off from everyone else, but it's really hard for me to let go of the nice weather and walk right into winter! I usually dread it so to try to challenge myself to be more positive I am going to think of all the things I do enjoy around fall time and what I can check off my list of "to- do's" !


  1. Take my kids to a pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect PUNKINS to turn into our artistic creations!
  2. Make hot chocolate with marshmallows at night before bed for the kids and I and talk around the table.
  3. Make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and take them around to my favorite neighbors
  4. Make Thanksgiving center pieces for the family.
  5. On the first snowfall, gather the kids and family, make hot chocolate around the fireplace.

  6. Paint another room in the house.
  7. Get bundled up and go wish on a star with my kids at night.
  8. Have a hot chocolate and wassle bar with family and friends.
  9. Read a new good novel by the fire.
  10. List 10 people I am grateful for and let them each know.
  11. Go to a haunted corn maze.
Is it possible to try to change my thoughts and actually look forward to this time of year? How do you all feel about Fall/Winter?

2 comments:

gina bina said...

This my FAV time of year :), I love your list!

Jen Herem said...

i love this time of year. didn't we get in a fight once about this? hahahahahaha...

love you and i can't wait to get some cookies from you. ;) ha!