Monday, November 1, 2010

love these faces.

Lately my sleeping life has been nothing less than terrible and exhausting! Every night is SOOO LONG after such a long day. Night time is when I get "my" time usually and for these two to take that away from me, makes me pretty darn bitter. How dare them right?? I get desperate after 12 attempts of laying London in bribing her with every type of treat and toy imaginable, just to find out 10 minutes later, it didn't work and she has walked back out to tell me she is "tieerrrred." I don't think she realizes what tired means, to her that means she can't go to sleep. I don't even dare get comfortable cause I know I will have to get back up and do the same thing all over again. UGH. Anyway, so you can tell I'm pretty unhappy with my children but when I look at their cute faces, I'll I can do is smile. One day I'll get them back someway, somehow. Until then, I'll have to remind myself how cute they are in pictures where I love them the most (when they don't move or talk! hehe).

















1 comments:

Lori's Family said...

I just posted my Halloween pictures and then checked out my dashboard. I think we were posting at the same time! Your kids look so cute and big. Halloween is so fun for them. Hope they stay in bed now:)