Sunday, November 4, 2007

Age Ain't Nothin But A Number

My best friend Jen and I get together at LEAST once a week to do absolutely nothing but chat and watch a few of our favorite TV shows... and we have the two boys and we never know what to do with them cause they are on such different levels of entertaining... but Jen was smart enough to get the blanket out and put in a movie for them... they bonded so much and became best friends immediately (just like they were the same age)... it was adorable.. had to share.


5 comments:

Laura said...

So cute. He'll be a great big brother!

-Pinkmilk

Andrea said...

That is so cute. I love the pic of them from behind with Nixen's chubby little legs next to your big boy Isaiah! He really will make a great big brother.

Jen Herem said...

I love how our blogs have the same posts ha-ha.. cute boys.. we are so lucky!

Unknown said...

I love that pic of the 2 of them with their backs to the camera, just chilln watching a movie. To cute

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Mandy!!! I am so excited you have a blog! I absolutely love your pictures, your family is so beautiful! I love ya!